Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lost my Senses!!!!!

I am sitting here with gloves on and a scarf, drinking lemon grass tea with lots of sugar trying to keep warm!! Why is it that although my heater is on my room feels soo cold!? I feel a bit like a man with a cold complaining!! Although the cold i have at the moment does add a certain edge to life as i seem to have partially lost the ability to taste, hear, smell and speak (though the latter could be quite a blessing to the people that live with me!!)

I have put below some pics of my tidied room as my mum went on to my blog and i received a rather shocked email!! so just to keep your mind at peace mum!!





Hope you are all doing ok, is good to hear about you on your blogs and to speak to some of you online occasionally.

Lots of love.

PS. Peach Soothers are the way forwards!

8 Comments:

Blogger It's not easy being small said...

Ok, tell the truth, that's not really your room is it?!! You just went into someone elses room, took your brazil flag, took a photo and claimed it as your own didn't you?!!! Remember blogs are good places for confessions!!

9:21 am  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Why is it you wear flipflops all winter and dont feel the cold, yet you are in warm halls and you have a scalf and hat on?

Mishkids are very strange.

9:44 am  
Blogger debbie said...

i have actually been wearing flip flops with an amazing thing my mum sent me which is flip flop socks!! bit like toe socks only is one for big toe and another section for rest of toes- people do think im a bit weird il confess that! And miss tiddy, that IS my room!! come visit me and you'll see! ;)

3:34 pm  
Blogger debbie said...

and the whole point is im not in warm halls! the heating broke... but is all warm and fixed now and has a striking resemblance to a furnace in fcat as iv put it on full to make up for lost heat!

3:37 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Students!!!! moan, moan moan, its too cold, its to hot, we need food, why is that washing machine in that laundrt room, it'll never get used?

Flip flop socks!!! only Mishkids

4:06 pm  
Blogger minicooper said...

Deb - just to see whether I can comment! And then, if I can, I will...

9:00 pm  
Blogger minicooper said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:00 pm  
Blogger The Random One said...

you probably caught that 'cold' from Aaron at Christmas....

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home