Thursday, November 09, 2006

Trampy days!

I pray that I am never unemployed for any prolonged period of time once i leave uni! I would become the fattest, lazyest, most useless person in the world! Today, as i'm on reading week, i had no lectures but planned to get up early and get a good lot done on my essay... Instead i missed breakfast and ended up getting up at 11 and changing out of my pyjamas at 3pm! I had a cup of tea and haribo for breakfast and then later a whole load of doritos and dip....! I cant see the floor of my room, have written 357 more words of my essay and am contemplating going out to a club called tequila... However i feel i should stay in and redeem myself from a day of trampyness! Also i would like to place some blame on Cath for my lack of essay writing- how dare she give me a book to read when i'm meant to be concentrating on completing work for a deadline?! (it is a good book though, il give her that...)

P.S. Tiddy would laugh at me but i worry about the well-being of my teeth, i have just finished off my 2nd packet of haribo since last night!

3 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

Oh dear,

I feel the next I see you I will not recognise you with a toothless grin and you will have ballooned out of all recognition...Pahhhhhhh

A few days of sloppiness is good for you, you’re a student that’s what they do. Go to any real male room (actually PLEASE DON’T your mom will kill me) and see how they live, I bet your room is a shrine in comparison. I doubt they have ever seen the floor and won’t until they move out, any mugs or plates in the room with have new life forms breading away on and in them, and as for washing themselves and their clothes, only when they go home to see Mum and Dad.

But of course it’s all Cath’s fault I totally agree with you.

9:35 am  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Oi start Blogging again, Lazy Student

8:41 am  
Blogger The Random One said...

She can't....far too busy doing studenty things, yes all 4 of them...... sleeping, washing, going to student union/local pubs, going to occasional lectures if there's time!

2:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home