Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Adoption!

Just to let you all know i have been adopted by a kind loving family in Harpenden. I have had my own room here for a year or so now, as well as a pair of slippers (the mum doesn't want me to have cold feet) and now i have a key! I find it all very funny as i am sitting in their house just having made myself brakfast, they have all gone out to work... including my friend Colin who is doing 14 hours of work today! He must be mad! id rather have less money! 8 hours with a gardening firm and 6 with waitrose! horrors! Oh and im the official secretary of the house as none of them like answering the phone.... i think i might just settle down! I decorated their christmas tree for them last night... i ended up being decorated too, candles on each shoulder (they have real candles on their tree! fire hazard! love it!) and tinsel in my hair - its a good look! Anyhow i best be off, meant to be meeting someone in 10 mins, gonna be late as usual me feels....

1 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

So does that mean we wont be seeing you again Miss Mishkid?

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home