Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sleep- both the bane and joy of my life!

Am currently rushing to get an essay done.... again! Although this time it's a 'practice' essay which doesn't count for anything and, get this, is optional! Why would they do such a thing! I have little enough motivation to get work done as it is! But thought i'd feel bad if i didn't do it so here i am... Got back from a match (we lost, again!- though was pretty fun this time as we played a lot better), covered in mud from head to foot (literally), we were playing in a bog! At one stage i had to stand still until the whistle went and i sunk in and got stuck! = a lot of sliding and slipping over- great fun! Altho, having just conquered my washing i now have a pile of mud covered clothes to deal with...!

Anyhow, i got back, ate, had a shower and thought to myself i'd get my essay done and then go out with the team for the social... But before that i'd just lie down for a second... (it was 6:40)... at 10pm (!) i was woken by my friend asking whether i wanted to go down with her to where our social was... oops! So here i am, procrastinating, i call it a 'break from my essay', which i have to finish and hand in by tomorrow.... but all the time thinking- i don't actually have to do this... its optional!

Anyhow, i spose i should get on, if anyone has any views on Truffaut's film, Le Dernier Métro, and its portrayal of the occupation years, please do share your views!

1 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

It's a French film, does that help? No I didn't think so.

It sounds like you are having a good time and still doing all your work plus a bit of extra. Stuck in the mud, I really wish I had seen that.

9:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home