Sunday, January 07, 2007

Leeds...

Im back again... after a lot of sleeping and similarly lazy pastimes for a month, mostly in Sutton, i am back to my taxing (11 hrs a week!!) uni life... though i have a few exams to confront before i get to slide back into lecture life!

Currently my floor is invisible as all my stuff was dropped off this afternoon and i feel it will stay in the many boxes and cases i left them in untill i need something out of them- at which point the contents will be scattered over my floor a bit more!

I have work to do which is in tomorrow- why didnt i do it over the holidays instead of watching excessive amounts of TV??? and so think i may not actually bother making my bed as im too tired after a hectic day of sitting in a car and instead will sleep in my sleeping bag until i muster the courage to domesticate myself slightly...

Thankyou so much to those of you who really made my christmas holidays so much better than i expected! Wasn't easy being away from home but so many people were so welcoming and i really appreciated it! Really made me feel at home and included. You must be so proud to belong to a church with so many amazing people and qualities!

6 Comments:

Blogger timelord in the tardis said...

Looks to me like you are heading for the Mr Messy award of the week. Bravo! Shame that the Mr Messy Guide to Student Life appears to be out of print![see yesterday's blog]

10:18 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Sorry I missed saying TTFN. Hurry up back as I am sure you must owe me a beer or two;-)

6:17 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

Sorry Miss Messy, TTFN means "Ta Ta for now" or goodbye ;-)

8:42 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

sorry Miss Messy TTFN means "Ta Ta for now" or goodbye ;-)

8:43 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

sorry Miss Messy TTFN means "Ta Ta for now" or goodbye ;-)

8:46 pm  
Blogger D Baynham said...

sorry Miss Messy TTFN means "Ta Ta for now" or goodbye ;-)

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home