Tuesday, October 31, 2006

need sleep!

1 hours sleep last night and people still expecting me to go out tonight- i think not! Gave blood which is always good for making u feel good about urself! Getting up tomorrow at a ridiculous hour (7:30!) to go to edinborough for lax match.... which we are most likely going to loose as theyre amazing! hmmmm.... i feel this is all a bit negative!

Does anyone else find that living ina messy room/house puts you in a bad mood? But i just cant be bothered to tidy- i would make an amzing tramp!

Anyhow i am going to look for more productive things to do like sleeping and making myself coffee and chatting to people and generally being a lie about! How bad does that sound! really should start doing more....

4 Comments:

Blogger Poverty to Prophet said...

I hope you are not leading my son into these bad habits ;-}

Keep blogging you have a natural anf funny way of doing it and it will make lots of people laugh, even if you don't mean to.

9:36 pm  
Blogger Al said...

Ah messy rooms. Something I can identify with. The way things pile up on my desk and then start spilling onto the floor. It's a proven way of filing. The older stuff is towards the bottom! I've only just managed to tidy mine up after getting back from Brazil!

9:48 am  
Blogger D Baynham said...

If it isn't lost leave well alone, the chances are you will tidy something away and you will never be able to find again. (I have just let you into a long time male secret, I will pay for that you know) Mishkids always getting me into trouble!!!!

12:57 pm  
Blogger ScubaSis said...

I think you should post a joke every day... but then again maybe not.

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home