Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Green!!!!!

Trapia has once again been transformed by rain - i love it!!! Means theres loads more bugs and spiders etc but i can cope with that as it also means thereĀ“s loads of fruit on trees - my english cold is dissapearing fast! Mum has become a full on hippy - we no longer have shampoo and conditioner in the house, and so instead have to wash our hair first by massaging bicarbonate of soda into our scalps and then after washing that out rinsing with a tub of water, vinegar (yes vinegar!) and a bit of some natural oil stuff so you dont stink of vinegar.... works surprisingly well!
Above is something for Lydie to worry about - some competition i feel.... hehehe - the wife of a blind man thats recently joined the church.... at the farewell dance for the Collinsons.

Hope your all well, love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

urggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhhhhhhh spiders they really make me scream like a girl. I know you will find that hard to believe me being such a macho man.

Enjoy your time at Trapia, it's freezing cold and snowing off and on here!!!!

See you soonly Mishkid Deb ;-)

8:26 pm  
Blogger It's not easy being small said...

I can't believe how different it looks being so green, it's amazing! Though I would not like the creatures at all - I'm sure that I wouldn't get any sleep at all if I was with you now!!!!!! xxx

5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home